Thursday, February 16, 2012

2012


This year you will be turning 5. I know the things I should be doing with you now, talking about making pretty tutu's and baking in the kitchen and making you little dollies, going to ballet and play dates with friends, and we can't do those things. At some point I would love to stop playing that game. The game where I am looking at you as things "should have" been and not just look at them as they are.

You my dear are the single most beautiful thing in my life, why should I want to change that or you. You have done more for me and through me than anyone else, I do have a strange peace about how things are, and for that peace I feel guilty.

Things we have done

1. Bring awareness to stillbirth, by simply speaking.
2. Brought 2 healthy alive rainbows into this world.
3. Been a loving support to MANY mommies.
4. remember other babies
5. Fill arms with weighted teddy bears (500 or so)http://mollybears.com/

I am proud to have you as mine, and right now, today, I wouldn't change a thing about you.

Love you baby girl
~Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment