Wednesday, October 26, 2011


Esther Grace,
You have so many people that love you, and cannot wait to meet you one day. You are going to be one popular little girl up in Heaven, once we all meet you there. Make sweet Ally a little something special this weekend, for it is her 5th birthday, her Mama misses her deeply. Her little rainbow Andy loves his big sister and isn't sure how she is going to eat her birthday cake. I bet you eat Angel food cake in heaven with the BEST strawberries.

I have so many friends here on earth that are missing their little babies, it hurts watching such heart ache. I feel there is a bigger purpose here for me, I just hope this vision and desire in my heart can come into being. You have been in Glory for 4 years 4 months and 10 days (give or take a day), someday's my shoulders hurt from carrying you with me each place I go, and wherever I am. Someday's I just don't get it! You know little one really what the heck is OUR purpose, you and me, Esther? Am I living life like I should be for you, for God, for your siblings, for our family?

I LOVE YOU MY FOREVER BABY xoxo
~Mommy

or would you call me Mama (like Galilee and Felicity do)

No comments:

Post a Comment